We would like that you send vector art via email to email@example.com. Vector art is usually created in Adobe® Illustrator or Corel Draw as a vector based EPS, AI, or PDF file format. If you do not have this type of format, please send the highest resolution file you have and we will convert it to the correct format. This image enhancement process takes your raster image and converts it to vector. Most of the time this works great, however if your art file is too low resolution to convert, your artwork may need to be redrawn, which may incur additional charges (depending on the complexity of the artwork). Converting or redrawing artwork may also add additional days to production. We can typeset text and create simple artwork for free.
Free Expert Art Advice
While making your first project call, please, if possible, have your artwork available to email to a sales representative. Our sales agents are trained graphic artists who can review and discuss your order requirements while on the phone with you. Please click the "Contact Us" link above to get started with your order, or call us directly at 1-866-598-3155.
Helpful Artwork Hints
Follow the shopping cart to the section where you upload your artwork. Can't upload it? Just email your artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will look over your artwork and let you know if we have any questions. Some artwork files work better than others. We have listed below some recommended artwork specifications to help you prepare your artwork. Not familiar with these specifications? No problem. Our customer service representatives can help you with the artwork so you are completely satisfied.
If you have a specific PMS (Pantone®) Color(s), CMYK Value(s) or Artwork that you would like to use, please specify this information under the "Special Artwork Instructions" box on the page where you upload your artwork.
PMS color match and CMYK color match are not guaranteed, but for the closest match, please provide a coated Pantone® Color number.
Recommended Artwork Specifications:
- Preferred File Formats for Printing:
- EPS(Encapsulated Post Script), AI(Adobe® Illustrator) & PDF(Portable Document Format). The following files, while not preferred, are accepted: PSD(Adobe® Photoshop®), JPG(High Resolution JPEG), or TIFF(High Resolution TIFF).
- Lower Quality File Formats:
- Word, Power Point, Excel, Corel Draw, & low resolution scanned images will be considered, but may not give a high quality image. INDD(Adobe® InDesign), unless exported to an EPS or PDF format, may incur additional art charges or be rejected.
- Vector Files:
- Line art, scalable to any size and never loses resolution; image will stay crisp and clean. EPS, AI(CS5 or lower), or PDF. Be sure to convert all fonts to outlines or curves. Vector files can be submitted at any size and will be scaled to the maximum imprint area unless told otherwise.
- Raster Files/Images:
- Pixel based image; depending on the resolution, image blurs as enlarged. PSD(Adobe® Photoshop®), JPG, or TIFF - Follow these guidelines: 300 DPI at actual size. Thumbnail size JPG, GIF, or PNG files are not at a high enough resolution to be used properly.
- Set up size proportionate to the exact size you are ordering.
- Convert all text to outlines.
- Please flatten all layers when submitting documents from Adobe® Photoshop®.
PMS Color Matching:
We cannot guarantee PMS color matching. If you wish to match a specific PMS color, it must be specified when sending your art. Depending on the item, this may incur an additional charge. Please provide Coated Pantone® (PMS) colors for the closest match, however, we cannot guarantee an exact color match. If you supply CMYK values, we cannot guarantee a match. For a closer match, please provide a Coated Pantone® (PMS) color.